Monday, January 12, 2009

I hate winter STILL!

I know I have mentioned by dislike for winter but let me say if I have any day like this one we will move south! It started out with a nice 37 degree day. Then all hell broke loose. We had a light snow, still not bad. Then the 50 mph winds picked up so we had complete white out conditions. I left work about 3pm to pick Abby up from school. My office is 2 miles outside of town. I nearly went in the ditch, got hit head on, and nearly rear ended somebody. I could not see the hood of my van! It was horrible. It wasn't nearly as bad in town but still bad. I was never so happy to be home! Roads are closed all over. There is now a wind chill advisory out. I hate WINTER! SPRING WHERE ARE YOU????

These were taken where the buildings block so the wind.


























1 comment:

Heather said...

We've not had it nearly as bad as y'all, but I AM SO WITH YOU THIS YEAR!! I'm ready for warm weather! (I think it's the swimming pool calling me...)