Sunday, February 01, 2009

Update

His surgery is scheduled for March 17th right now. We don't know a time yet so we don't know if we will have to go down the night before yet or not.

I think we will stay at Beau and Erin's. That way we don't have to pay for a hotel the entire time. Rhonda will come down the day of surgery also so she will help entertain Abby and keep me sane. I just need to get some projects and shows recorded for Abby between now and then. She will get bored fast!

Saturday Abby woke up at 6AM! My noon she was a bear! After several temper tantrums she lost her television until noon Sunday and had to go to bed at 7pm. She actually fell asleep fast. Then John and I played the Wii. I love Mario Kart. He then went to watch a movie while I played. We played more today and were able to open more tracks. It is amazing the muscles you use and the graphics on these games. Then I have been doing my work. UGH! Hopefully things will be a little saner this week.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I have a horrible cold, so when the house wasn't full of people, I was dressed in PJs and snuggled under a blanket whining!